I’ve always loved learning little tidbits of information on any subject. I think that’s why I like questionnaires so much! I found this one with 50 random questions – and thought I’d have some fun going through them!
Here I go!!!
1.How many pets do own? 2 🐶🐶
2. What’s your least favorite season? Winter ❄️
3. Do you prefer to text or call? Text 📱
4. Early Bird or Night Owl? Most definitely a Night Owl! 🦉
5. Do you like tacos? YES!!! 🌮🌮🌮🌮
6. Are you an introvert or an extrovert? Introvert
7. What’s your favorite dessert? Ice Cream 🍦
8. Favorite color? Purple! 💜
9. How many times have you moved? 21. Yes, I’ve moved 21 times. 🚚🏠
10. Do you watch animated shows still? YES! I’m a die hard SPONGEBOB fan!!!
11. Have you seen “Game of Thrones”? No. Should I watch it? 📺🏹
12. Do you usually sleep with your closet door open or closed? CLOSED!!!!!!! 😱
13. Dogs or cats? Dogs 🐶
14. Big mac or big whopper? Burger King Whopper! With lettuce, tomato, ketchup, and mustard ONLY! 🍔
15. Do you like to play board games? Yes, but I haven’t in quite sometime. Hmm, I need to start up our Family Game Night!
16. Favorite TV comedy? Big Bang Theory & Modern Family. I can’t wait for the return of Will &Grace!!! 📺
17. Favorite TV drama? NCIS, NCIS Los Angeles, NCIS New Orleans, and Criminal Minds. (But I also love SciFi shows like: The Originals! And any “haunted” shows.) 📺
18. Would you eat a live spider for one million dollars? Umm…🕷…can I pick the spider???
19. Are you a heavy drinker? No. I drink about once every 2 months or so. 🍷
20. If you could pick anywhere to live the rest of your life, where would it be? Honolulu, HI 🏝
21. First job? Well, my first “job” was a non-paying job – I became an On-Air DJ at a local radio station in Albuquerque when I was 14 years old. My first paying job was at Baskin-Robbins when I was 15.
22. Favorite food? New Mexican Food. Our food is a combination of Spanish, Native American, and Mexican. It’s the BEST!!!!!!
23. Do you like to read? Not really. I honestly WISH I did! I have a massive collection of books! My attention span needs small bits of information — sort of like this questionnaire! 📚
24. What is your favorite sport? College Basketball – MARCH MADNESS!!! 🏀
25. Do you believe in aliens? Hmm. We can’t be the only ones living in this giant Universe, right? Plus, I’m from New Mexico and I’ve seen some strange things. 👽
Alien Photo & Blog from The World is a Book 🙂
26. If you were the last person alive besides one other person you get to chose, who would it be? My daughter Theresa. ❤️
27. What is your ethnic heritage? Spanish & Irish. Although my 23 and Me DNA kit should be back soon to give me a little more info – and hopefully some surprises!
28. Would you want to know the exact date and time you were going to die? Yes
29. What’s something you hate? Abuse of humans and animals.
30. How many cities and states have you lived in? 16 cities in 8 states.
31. What’s your favorite movie? I can’t pick one! So, I’ll pick the first 5 that come to mind! 🤣 The Sound Of Music, When Harry Met Sally, Inside Out, The Birdcage & ALL Harry Potter movies!
32. What have you never tried, but would really like to someday? Driving a race car. I’m not called Speedy Gonzales for nothing!!! 🏎
33. Favorite hobby? Indoor rock climbing, learning computer coding, and my poor attempt at art!
34. Do you believe in ghosts? Yes 👻
35. How many countries have you visited (excluding the United States)? 12
36. Is there anything you regret not doing early in your life? Learning Spanish from my mom, and not trying out for the Speech Team in High School (I was too shy.).
37. Do you like math? Yes. I enjoy math that I can do in my head.
38. Who are your favorite female celebrities? Drew Barrymore and Sandra Bullock.
39. Who are your favorite male celebrities? Tom Hanks, Kevin Spacey, and Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson.
40. Where do you dream about traveling? Machu Picchu, Tibet, Nepal, Petra, Egypt, Easter Island, New Zealand, Bora Bora, Iceland, Ireland, and Lisieux, France. I’ll stop there or I’ll keep finding more places I dream about visiting! 🗿
41. What was/were your favorite school subject(s)? Social Studies, Law, and Sports Medicine.
42: Beach or Mountains? Beach. Yet, I don’t like walking in sand. 🏝⛰
43. Do you have any tattoos? No
44. Mayonnaise or Miracle Whip? Miracle Whip. I can’t stand mayo!
45. Describe a person(s) that inspires you. My daughter Theresa, Saint Thérèse, Blessed Mother Teresa, Dalai Lama, and Maya Angelou.
46. Are you allergic to anything? Yes. 31 known allergens. I should move into a bubble!
47. Cake or Pie? That’s just cruel. I refuse to choose!!! 🍰
48. Where were you born? Albuquerque, New Mexico
49. What dreams do you have for your future? Be a better person. Be a better mommy to Theresa. Learn something new everyday. Help people.
50. Last question, what social issues mean the most to you? Child Abuse, Mental Health, Domestic Violence, Animal Abuse, and Hunger.
That was an interesting collection of questions. Some of them proved to be a bit difficult to answer and some were extremely easy. …But Questions 49 & 50 are by far the most important.
- Could you please take a moment to sign up for notifications from my blog? Just scroll down to where it says “Follow Blog Via Email” at the bottom of this page. Thank you so much!