Anyone else…

…wide awake in the middle of the night???

How do you finally get to sleep if you’ve tossed any turned all night???

(A very tired) Jacque

AND if you haven’t already subscribed to my blog – there is a place that says “Follow My Blog Via Email” – put in your email address – then you’ll be notified when new my new blogs and videos are posted!!!

1. Tanya B 25 February, 2018 at 04:24 Reply

Sometimes if I listen to an audio book it helps me go to sleep. I’m kind of like a little kid who likes a bedtime story.

• Shelley 25 February, 2018 at 04:37 Reply

I’ve bed. Up since 3 am I’ve trued deep breathing listening to rain soothes me. Nope so much on my mind.

2. John McGeorge 25 February, 2018 at 04:52 Reply

Just woke up. Achy, but not seeming to fall asleep. Think I’ll try listening to Delta/theta waves–youtube. Hope you can get some good rest. Sweet dreams.

3. Kathy Dienstbier 25 February, 2018 at 05:39 Reply

Good Morning! Ive been woken at 5 every morning for 2 weeks. I sit on my couch to watch tv at night. I wake up on the couch. By 11 am I’m napping.

4. Ingrid 25 February, 2018 at 07:00 Reply

Falling asleep then waking up ? Might me the start of ( I hate to say it ) perimenopause.
    Caused by fluctuations in estrogen. A doctor can help IMO

5. Sandra Wolvin 25 February, 2018 at 13:36 Reply

Hey there! That’s me too! I’m definitely a NIGHT OWL 🦉 then…on the same old, same old road as you all are.

6. Karen Cameron 25 February, 2018 at 20:26 Reply

A cup of Sleepytime tea w/honey, heating pad and QVC or HSN with the sound very low will put me back to sleep in the recliner if I get out of bed. If still in bed and wake up from 2 or 3 hours sleep, I put myself on the beach in Maui walking in the early morning, or I think about decorating my home. In other words think about anything but a problem that is keeping you awake. Hugs!

You might be interested