Today I Start A New Job!!!

I’m so thrilled to let you all know that I’m starting a new “job” this morning. Today I begin a 4 year term as Inspector of Elections in our county that I won in the November election. I’ll be working each May Primary Election and November General Election. I’m BEYOND thrilled to be serving my community!!!

This is only the FIRST of several NEW things in the next couple months that I’ll get to slowly share with you.

Hopefully you all will be happy – and PLEASE, let’s NOT have any political debates. I always want to keep this a peaceful place!!! 🙂

The first wave of morning voters have gone through – and I have a break to quickly post this for you all!

Get out and VOTE in your Primary today if you live in Pennsylvania, Idaho, Oregon, or Nebraska.

Jacque 💜

• If you haven’t already subscribed to my blog – there is a place on this page that says “Follow My Blog Via Email” – put in your email address – then you’ll be notified when new my new blogs and videos are posted!!!

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

1. Chris Shaffer 18 May, 2018 at 16:46 Reply

So happy for you. It’s very exciting. I worked for my local county voter registration for 15 yrs. it’s a fun and exciting. Enjoy!

2. ChynnaBlue 15 May, 2018 at 23:37 Reply

Congratulations! My county had our primary in March in this week is early voting for the runoffs. Elections matter and every vote really DOES count, especially in primaries, where turnout is traditionally so low. I love that you’re doing this. Good luck!

3. Lisa 15 May, 2018 at 22:19 Reply

Congratulations! I usually work the local elections with the JBC machines. It’s a lot of fun. Enjoy!

4. Mindy Minkin Hall 15 May, 2018 at 17:10 Reply

Woohoo!! So exciting. I am thrilled with all of the women getting involved. I live in Ohio and did lots of volunteering prior to our primary last week. My heart is happy knowing this is where your life is taking you. Big hugs!!!!

5. Susan Block 15 May, 2018 at 13:41 Reply

Special heartfelt congratulations, dear Jacque! I am thrilled for you and know what an extraordinary job you are doing starting today! Blessings. ❤️🇺🇸🌟

6. Molly Webster 15 May, 2018 at 13:34 Reply

Congratulations!!! You are setting a fantastic example for your daughter! Way to go!

7. Maureen 15 May, 2018 at 13:22 Reply

Jacque, this is great. I’m so proud of you for serving your community. I’m in Pittsburgh and I’ll be going to vote this afternoon.

8. DONNA M GRAY 15 May, 2018 at 12:57 Reply

Congratulations kiddo! You deserve the best and look what happens… great and awesome news! Good luck and best wishes to you (I was an avid fan from the Q and that will not change)!