The Royal Wedding

Will you be watching the Royal Wedding LIVE on Saturday???

I remember watching Princess Diana & Prince Charles’ wedding with my best friend Debra in a trailer in Abilene, TX on a pull out sofa bed! I’ll never forget it! Now, tomorrow, Theresa wants to get up with me to watch Meghan & Harry’s wedding together!

Will you be waking up early to watch it LIVE? Or watch it later on? Or maybe you have no interest whatsoever! Let me know your thoughts in the comments below!

Jacque 💜

• If you haven’t already subscribed to my blog – there is a place on this page that says “Follow My Blog Via Email” – put in your email address – then you’ll be notified when new my new blogs and videos are posted!!!

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

1. Devonnee 18 May, 2018 at 22:22 Reply

Hi Jacque,

I am going to try watching live. I too watched Prince Charles & Diana, Princess of Wales’ wedding all those years ago. Then Prince William & Catherine’s wedding, (l woke up a little late 😥). However, I am on the west coast & it starts very early.

Devonnee

2. KAY PARR 18 May, 2018 at 19:01 Reply

Yes, I will be watching. I watched Diana & Charles wedding and William & Kate’s wedding. I am thrilled Diana’s boys have found “their one”. I pray for both boys continued happiness

3. Sandra Wolvin 18 May, 2018 at 16:24 Reply

I’m going to watch! Getting up at 5:00 🕔 am! Down Time! Looking Forward to it! With a CUP OF TEA ☕️

4. Laura Jager 18 May, 2018 at 14:43 Reply

I will be recording it and watch it later tomorrow. I enjoyed watching William and Kate’s wedding. I have to laugh at the ridiculous hats people wear to the weddings!

5. Terresa Ann Stanley 18 May, 2018 at 14:29 Reply

Yes, I will be watching. My daughter and son-in-law have been in London all week for the festivities. My daughter, Tristan Dennington has a blog, The Polished Posy.

6. Theresa 18 May, 2018 at 13:58 Reply

Since I do not have a DVR I will be watching live from the bay area and plan to stay up since coverage here begins at 1am.

7. b reed 18 May, 2018 at 12:44 Reply

i am recording it, but i think its lovely to share this with theresa. yes there are so many things going on in the world. but we need celebrate HAPPY ! have some tea and scones and enjoy

8. Molly 18 May, 2018 at 12:12 Reply

I will be watching live and dvr as well. I’m PST time, and hoping I can stay awake and watch the wedding live. I’ll record it, too, just in case I nod off. I remember Charles and Diana’s wedding, and William and Kate’s, as well. I am so excited!

9. Dan Shannon 18 May, 2018 at 12:10 Reply

This so overblown, I will not be watching…too many truly important things going on in America…everyone’s acting like we never broke away from the U.K./Great Britain. Sad.

10. Jane Twitchell 18 May, 2018 at 11:54 Reply

I will watch for sure! I not only watched Di and Charles get married, I watched Queen Elizabeth and her husband get married! I think this is the last one I will see!!
    As a side note, my husband walked our son’t Bride down the aisle as her Dad was unavailable too.

11. Ginny Walker 18 May, 2018 at 11:20 Reply

I may watch it in passing, but I do not intend to get up early to watch it. I, too, remember watching Diana’s wedding and felt she was making a terrible mistake. Sadly, that was correct.