What Do You Wear In Summer?

The hot temperatures make us want to shed any clothing that’s too heavy for Summer – so what do you wear??? What do you feel most comfortable and confident in???

Do you wear Regular Shorts?

Do you wear Bermuda Shorts (to the top of the knee)?

Do you always wear a full leg pant no matter the temperature?

There are also capris if you want to just show a bit of ankle(va-va-voom!)

Let me know in the comments below!!! Any advice or tips for wearing each particular style?

Are there any “rules” that apply to wearing any of these styles?

Jacque 💜

• If you haven’t already subscribed to my blog – there is a place on this page that says “Follow My Blog Via Email” – put in your email address – then you’ll be notified when new my new blogs and videos are posted!!!

1. Jacquelyn A Jannino 4 June, 2018 at 18:54 Reply

I wear mostly Nightgowns work from home, but when I do go out it is capris.

2. Ellen 3 June, 2018 at 11:11 Reply

Bermuda shorts, or a t-shirt dress. Isaac M./QVC has the BEST t-dresses for summer. 🌞

3. Carole 1 June, 2018 at 19:55 Reply

Hi! Hadn’t worn shorts for years, but got tired of being hot! So, depending on the occasion, I might wear Bermuda shorts … or longer skort … or pedal pushers/capris. I am a senior so just careful how I look from every angle! Lol

4. Sandra Wolvin 1 June, 2018 at 14:34 Reply

Hi Jacque!! I Coordinate Everything, that’s me, 💞💚 it! And Pink/Green are my Favorites. Got the colors from one of my older sisters!! I’m giving my sister a Pink D&B!! HUGS, Sandy

5. Sharon 1 June, 2018 at 12:46 Reply

I wear capris mostly. Shorts can be tricky if you’re over a certain age. Cotton skirts are an excellent replacement for shorts.

6. Cheryl 1 June, 2018 at 10:50 Reply

I wear capris in the summer. Always has to be below my knee – cause I’m fat. I haven’t worn shorts since like 8th grade sadly.