I’ve Got A LOT Of AMAZING Things Coming Up!!!

I have so much to do right now that I wish I could clone myself to get things done faster! I’ve got some AMAZING things coming up that I can’t wait to share with you – BUT I can’t yet because I still have quite a bit to do in the next couple weeks!

What I really need – more hours in a day! I’m trying to get up earlier each day, but it’s not working out too great. I have NEVER been a morning person. Especially when I did radio morning shows many years ago! That was rough. For as long as I can remember, I’ve always been a night owl. When I was little I’d stay up late to sneakily watch “Saturday Night Live” – and then stay up for “Elvira’s Movie Macabre”!!! Good times! Also, another favorite in the 90’s was watching the hysterical Rhonda Shear and “Up All Night”.

That also takes me back to the incredibly fond memories of staying up late listening to Sally Jesse Raphael on “Talk Net” on my radio. I was always amazed that Sally knew EVERYTHING!!! Just think, they didn’t even have computers or Google to look up anything back in the 80’s!

I have no idea why, but when the sun goes down – my energy picks up. I’ve always been that way. I must be part Vampire! 🧛‍♀️

I would like to find a way to wind myself down earlier each night – and start getting up earlier the next day. I have A LOT to get done and I need to maximize my efficiency and effectiveness!

Can a Night Owl become an Early Bird??? Or is that trait hardwired into our system?

Are you an EARLY BIRD or a NIGHT OWL???

• I’m an EARLY BIRD! 🐥 - 63
  • I’m a NIGHT OWL! 🦉 - 113
  • I’m NEITHER! - 15
RESULTS

Do you have any suggestion that might help me get to sleep earlier and wake up earlier without feeling like a zombie? 🧟‍♀️

I know that I need to stop watching TV and put down the electronics at least an hour before going to bed – I’ve heard that makes a BIG difference. I also wonder if that would help you achieve more DEEP sleep? According to my FitBit stats I’m not sleeping very deeply at night – so I’d like to see what I can do to improve that!

I can’t wait to share some fun tidbits of what I have coming up with you – so stand by for that very soon if you’d like to know!

Mwah 💋

Jacque

• If you haven’t already subscribed to my blog – there is a place on this page that says Follow My Blog Via Email – put in your email address – then you’ll be notified when new my new blogs and videos are posted!!!

1. Mary Ann 2 July, 2018 at 19:41 Reply

I’m not an early riser and I stay up until 12 or 1 am. But since I’ve retired I find that I get up around 7 to watch the news and then I watch EWTN the catholic channel, at 8 to see the Mass. In order for me to fall asleep without worrying, about the family or something I can’t do anything about. I say my Rosary and Chaplet of Divine Mercy. Believe me Jackie, it really helps. I know you’re Catholic and I felt this may help with your stress and what you’re feeling. Give it a try

2. Kathy P. 2 July, 2018 at 14:53 Reply

I am a morning person, for sure. Howecer, I rarely fall asleep before midnight. I have Sleep Apnea, so my sleep habits drive the pulmonologist crazy. Aside from Dell my you not to get to change your habits an hour at a time, maternity would help you to get to back up your sleep hour in ten minute increments. Good luck, Jacque! 💗

3. Theresa 2 July, 2018 at 13:05 Reply

Hi Jacque,

Like you, I’ve never been a morning person. I quit my job 6 months ago to decompress from a stressful job. I am enjoying sleeping in most mornings. I plan to go back to work sometime next year and hope to find a job where I don’t have to start too early. Logically the best way to prepare for getting up early in the morning is to go to bed early….no TV or electronics late at night.

I love your blog and can’t wait to hear what you are up to.

Theresa

4. Diane LUCCI 2 July, 2018 at 11:29 Reply

Get up early for a few days in a row and you will fall asleep watching tv. I now get up at 4 or 5 am every morning.

5. Debbie Marrie 2 July, 2018 at 00:35 Reply

Me tooooo. I feel the best of the day from 11 pm til 2 am. Even when I know I have to work early I just can’t change my schedule . I blame mine on 15 years of work and up TIL 2 🙂

6. Jennie R Gibbon 2 July, 2018 at 00:24 Reply

Don’t do mornings! Getting to work on time was not an easy task. Thank heaven i’m retired now. I’ve always been a night person. I did my best college reports when I pulled all nighters.

7. CHERYL 2 July, 2018 at 00:24 Reply

Hi Jacque! Excited for your big news! To sleep I drink a cup of Sleepytime tea. If I really can’t sleep I watch ASMR videos on YouTube! Always works for me!! 🙂

8. Jillian 1 July, 2018 at 23:50 Reply

Loved reading your latest entry as I was a producer for TalkNet! Glad you were listening!

9. Alana 1 July, 2018 at 23:19 Reply

The Sleep With Me podcast is some kind of sorcery. I’ve long dealt with insomnia but aside from sleep medications, that’s been the single most helpful thing for me–I put it on and nine times out of 10 it knocks me right out. The DBT sleep hygiene protocol is also really useful (page 283 of Marsha Linehan’s book- http://fliphtml5.com/ulqt/pnzd/basic). I’ve also heard good things about ashwagandha, although I haven’t tried it myself.

10. Monica 1 July, 2018 at 22:59 Reply

Hi Jacque! I look forward to your emails! You help all of us with your openness and honesty! Life is hard and sharing that with others is what God wants us to do! You bless us all and give us hope! Thank you for being real!! I know that isn’t easy but God promises us who love and trust Him to bring good out of our bad! Oh how thankful I am for that!!

11. John McGeorge 1 July, 2018 at 22:58 Reply

Hi Jacque,

Also a night owl. Don’t have a magic bullet solution, but among the things I try are:

Listen to delta/theta waves
    Try not to eat past 6 or 7
    Tea
    Valerian
    Honey
    Dreamwater from Wegman’s

I hope that helps and you find something that works for you. Take care.