Sitting in the doctors office…

…waiting to see him and tell him how awful I’ve felt over the last couple of months. From a possible IBS issue, to incredibly fatigued, migraines, and sore muscles in my shoulders. I already did blood work to check for lyme, celiac, rheumatoid arthritis, and thyroid. I came back with only one indicator of Lyme (apparently you need 3 indicators detected to have it considered Lyme by CDC – but I’ve been told by others that’s not always the case.). Plus I’ve got Perimenopause symptoms going on.

So who can tell me more about Lyme Disease, Fibromyalgia, and Perimenopause? Any other possible causes I should ask about?

Almost my turn to go in…wish me luck that we can figure it out. I want to get my new videos finished and uploaded to my YouTube Channel – but I need to feel better!

💜 Jacque

• If you haven’t already subscribed to my blog – there is a place on this page that says Follow My Blog Via Email – put in your email address – then you’ll be notified when new my new blogs and videos are posted!!!

1. Joann M 2 September, 2018 at 11:20 Reply

Just throwing it out there that is a very widely common syndrome that most medical professionals don’t know about. Dysautonomia. I may not be what you have but it’s always worth exploring. There can be many sypmtoms and comorbidities including everything from fatigue, pain, anxiety, insomnia, dizziness, fainting, etc etc. Worth looking into if not just to rule it out. Wishing you answers and good health!

2. Christine 1 September, 2018 at 09:44 Reply

I’ve suffered with IBS for almost 40 years. I have it mostly under control by increasing fiber in my diet. Some raw vegetables really trigger it! I’m assuming they checked you for anemia?

3. Donna 1 September, 2018 at 08:33 Reply

I’m so sorry that you’re going through this. A good friend of mine has fibromyalgia and her symptoms are very similar to yours. I have a chronic condition which cause abnormal growths to occur in my abdomen and attack various organs, it causes constant severe abdominal pain and frequent bowel obstruction. I went to several doctors before I was diagnose. The most important thing is to find a good doctor that you are comfortable with and ask a lot of questions. I hope you find your answers and some relief soon.

4. Marianne Lamberts 1 September, 2018 at 05:00 Reply

I have Polymayalgia Rheumatica. It seems to come and go. I experienced muscle ache, and I got tired easily. I was put on a med that I cannot think of right now, and it made me feel instantly better, however, I do not like it as it makes you chub up. I did have to stay on it for a while, and then was taken off of it. As I said, it seems to come and go. I was in an auto accident, and that was a trigger for it to return, but it went away again! Have not been bothered by it for a while now, and am very happy! I hope you find out what you have and feel better soon, Jacque.

5. Monica 31 August, 2018 at 22:00 Reply

Praying for total healing! You are so loved! Thank you for being honest… and being totally real! Too many of us walk around pretending all the time! We are here for you!

6. Anna Tarasiewicz 31 August, 2018 at 19:10 Reply

Also symptoms of depression and anxiety.. I have all these symptoms you have.. feel better

7. Sandra Wolvin 31 August, 2018 at 17:56 Reply

Sooo Sorry your going through all of this. Hope you get some answers. Feel better. Keep me posted on how your doing!!!! HUGS 🤗 SANDY

8. Gigi 31 August, 2018 at 17:13 Reply

If you have not done so, please have your Vitamind D and Iron levels checked. Vitamin D was my cause. Good luck!

9. Vicki 31 August, 2018 at 15:45 Reply

I have had fibromyalgia for a long time. It takes many Drs and many tests, and usually a couple of years to get the diagnosis. I ache all over, like a flu ache, have chronic migraines, ibs, myofascial pain, fatigue, etc. Fibromyalgia contains a long list of symptoms. There is also ME or CFS you could look into, and Gillain Barre Syndrome.

10. Maureen 31 August, 2018 at 15:44 Reply

I have had fibromyalgia for over 25 yrs. Never heard of it until three doctors stated that is what I have.
    I am exhausted and muscles ache –but not all the time.
    Even now 25 + yrs later I am still learning about it. Something new pops up and I go see the doctor and they state that is a sign of fibromyalgia. I went to a GP and a rheumatologist and a neurologist and then a second rheumatologist. They all came up with fibromyalgia. I was also diagnosed with Chronic fatigue. I have also had a blood clot in my past and now have chronic vein insufficiency.
    I will tell you that these two issues really come out in bloom when under stress. Perimenopause is a stress on your body.
    I will say that everyone experiences it differently. I have a few friends and they were diagnosed with Fibromyalgia and chronic fatigue and we all experience it differently.
    I do yoga and walk and acupuncture. I have had a few stressful years of late so my issues seem to be in full bloom. I hope that you find out what is the issue.