The BEST Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipes For National Chocolate Chip Cookie Day! 🍪
Whoever came up with National Chocolate Chip Cookie Day should win an award! Technically, there are soooooo many amazing chocolate chip cookie recipe variations that we could make it a month-long celebration! Who’s in?!?
I wanted to compile a yummy collection of irresistible chocolate chip cookie recipes for you and I both to put on our “TO MAKE ASAP” list! You’ll also want to hang onto the recipes if you participate in any holiday cookie exchanges!
So let’s dive into all things filled with ooey gooey chocolate chips!!!
- SALTED DARK CHOCOLATE CHUNK COOKIES from How Sweet Eats with the “good for you dark chocolate” and the perfect touch of saltiness to make this cookie sing like it’s a Broadway star!
- According to The Baking ChocolaTess these are the PERFECT CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES! I love her description: “These sweet ‘perfect‘ chocolate chip cookies are completely buttery, chewy, thick and chocked full of rich, semi-sweet chocolate chips.”
- How about adding some oatmeal into your cookies? Chelsea’s Messy Apron has a fantastic recipe that does just that! Check out her OATMEAL CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES!
- Have you ever tried adding pudding to your cookie mix? It makes them into a delicious soft cookie! Try this recipe from Two Peas & Their Pod for VANILLA PUDDING CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES!
- Growing up, no trip to the mall was completely without buying a cookie from Mrs. Fields! Did you enjoy them too??? Such great memories (and BIG HAIR too)! To help us recreate those memories, Averie Cooks created her own version with MRS. FIELDS (COPYCAT) CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES!
Have you ever tried the famous NEIMAN MARCUS CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIE recipe? If you don’t know the story behind the recipe – Umami Girl has all the details PLUS the recipe!
- For those of you who need your cookies Gluten Free – check out this recipe from Kitchen Treaty – SOFT-BAKED ALMOND FLOUR CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES!
- One of my ALL TIME favorites are the BETTER THAN DOUBLETREE CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES! Scrumptious! And thanks to Crazy For Crust for the great recipe!
I’m OBSESSED with this recipe for TOFFEE COCONUT PECAN CHOCOLATE HIP COOKIES from Barefeet In The Kitchen! YUM!!!
And finally … a way to combine the love of chocolate chip cookies and s’mores! S’MORES CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES from Baker By Nature!
Which recipe stood out the most to you?
Do you have a CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIE recipe that is so good you’ve got to share with us? If so, please post the recipe in the comments below so we can all give it a try!
- If you haven’t already subscribed to my blog – there is a place on this page that says “Follow My Blog Via Email” – put in your email address – then you’ll be notified when new my new blogs and videos are posted!!!